District health center and other information
- Community Health Center – 3
- Primary Health Center – 15
- Jeevan Deep – 18
- Sub-health Center – 75
- Mitanin – 1314
- Red Cross – 1
- IMR (Per 1000 Live Birth) – 38
- Nursing Home – 4
Programs and schemes conducted in the department
Janani Suraksha Yojna –
Pregnant women and children can be protected from potential danger (blood loss, bleeding, infection, high blood pressure, high sugar, jerk, etc.) by institutional delivery. 1400 / – for women in rural areas, 1000 / – for women in urban area, 300 / – for Mitanin, 300 / – for domestic delivery 500 / – (for BPL only)
Immunization Program –
Due to lack of immunity in children up to 0-5 years of age, they are protected from severe 5 fatal diseases by timely vaccination.
- Polio Drop / Injection – Polio Deformity
- BCG – T.B. Defend
- Hippotitus 0 dose – prevention from jaundice
- Pentavalent injection (new) – pneumonia
- Measles – Avoid measles
Janani Shishu Suraksha Program –
The mother is at the highest risk of bleeding within 48 hours and most of the deaths are due to bleeding and tremors. One can be saved from death by staying in the hospital by providing blood transfusion and other facilities. Free examination, free delivery facility, free food, free medicines and free transport (102 transported from home) as well as an infant from 0 to 1 year In case of health-related problems, the facility of free transport is provided through 102.
Family Welfare Program –
- The mother’s nutritional status is weakened when more than two deliveries / birth intervals between two children are reduced.
- Weak economic and social status due to family growth.
- Due to weak economic condition, the possibility of malnutrition and anemia in the mother as well as children. There is a possibility of death from anemia.
Incentive – Female sterilization Rs.1400 / – in Vasectomy 2000 / – Motivational Vasectomy 300 / Female 200 / – Other facilities Fee Oral Pills, Condom, IUCD
Revised national T.B. control program –
- 14 days continuous cough.
- Loss of weight.
- It can affect any age.
- There is a spreading disease.
- Tb Due to reduced immunity from other diseases there is a risk of infection.
- Especially from AIDS.
Free treatment of disease due to timely examination. Other family members can be protected from spreading.
Kindly visit http://www.cghealth.nic.in for more information.